Summer Blog Party: Summer Style with Shannon of Shannon Heart's.
Summertime means parties, cute dresses, and sandals! I'm so excited to welcome Shannon, one of my favorite style bloggers, to the Summer Blog Party. Shannon's blog is full of inspiring outfits, amazing giveaways, and beautiful photography. Check it out here!
Hello friends! My name is Shannon and I blog over at Shannon Heart's. Shannon Heart's is a style blog where I write about personal style, with touches of photography and tasty treats. I'm so excited to be here today and thrilled to be a part of Ashley's Summer Blog Party. I've been loving all the posts so far.
Today I am sharing my favorite trends for this Summer.
- Mini Dresses: Shorter lengths are great for the hot months of Summer. You can throw on a mini dress over your bathing suit for a casual beachy look, or dress up a mini with heels and jewelry. It's a versatile and flirty piece for Summer.
- Turquoise & Gold Jewelry: Summer is all about bold, vibrant jewelry and no color stands out more than turquoise. I love turquoise combined with gold because it compliments sun-kissed skin. The best thing about turquoise is that it goes with so many colors, from neutrals like black and white, to daring colors like coral or hot pink. If you're looking to add a fresh piece of jewelry to your Summer wardrobe, you can't go wrong with turquoise.
- Lace: Lace is feminine and sweet with a touch of sex appeal. It's a more modern take on the traditional eyelet fabrics for Summer. I'm loving this trend in classic white lace, or in bolder, brighter hues like pink and green.
- Feathers: Feather details on clothing give it that free-spirited look that Summer is all about. I love feather jewelry, but am also loving feather detailing on blouses and dresses. Feathers can give a basic piece of clothing an eye-catching and unique look.
- Wide Brimmed Hats: One of the most stylish ways to protect yourself from the sun is by wearing a wide brim hat. A wide brim hat tops off your Summer look in an effortless, chic way.
- Neon Sandals: Embrace the bright sunny days with a pop of neon on your feet. The key to this trend is to never wear too many neon pieces at the same time. I think neon sandals is an easy way to stay on trend without going too far.